Our Business Hours:
|Monday:||8am - 11:30am | 1pm - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||8am - 11:30am | 1pm - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||8am - 11:30am | 1pm - 5:30pm|
|Friday:||8am - 11:30am | 1pm - 5:30pm|
|Saturday:|| By Appointment Only
How Chiropractic care can help you -
Given that the brain and nervous system is responsible for the normal functioning (whether through the primarily automatic autonomic nervous system or that under our control namely the somatic nervous system) of the whole body and it’s many complex systems; it is not surprising that freeing up the body so that the numerous messages from the brain can reach the target glands, organs, muscles etc has a major impact on our health and well being.
- Back Pain, Lower Back Pain, Referred Pain, Sciatica, Disc Bulge or prolapse problems, impinged nerves, spinal nerve root pain
- Headaches, Migraines, Neck Pain, dizziness, jaw pain, Face and Eye pain, numbness
- Shoulder, Elbow, Arm, Hand and wrist Pains e.g. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CPS) and associated problems
- Pregnancy Care. Webster Technique specifically assists correction of Breech and Posterior presentations and helps with the preparation of the mum to be’s pelvis in readiness for a safe natural birth.
- Posture, stand tall look good and reduce problems brought on by poor posture
- Balance and Poise
- Neurological conditions including poor balance, ADHD, attention deficit and hyperactivity syndromes, learning difficulties, post stroke brain rehabilitation, depression etc.
- Sports Injury management and rehabilitation.
- Joint, Knee, Foot, Ankle, elbow and hip problems and Osteoarthritis
- Performance Enhancement
- Women’s health such as natural HRT alternatives.
- Babies & Infants
- Maintaining health and wellness